Brand New Softr Documentation!

Hi Softr community,

I wanted to share with you our brand new Softr Docs!

In 2023, we are working on creating better documentation, education, and learning paths for our Softr customers and community. This is the first step on that path!

Would love for you to take a look and let us know what you think! Drop your questions or comments below! :point_down:

3 Likes

I am on the latest version of chrome and when I go to access docs, it loads for a split second and then lands on a completely blank white page :frowning:

Sorry to hear this!

I am also on Chrome and it is working fine for me. Let’s see if we can get to the bottom of it. πŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Can you try clearing the cache? Also what happens if you open in an incognito window?

Thanks!

Same for me : loads the vertical menu, then everything goes blank.
Chrome version : Version 109.0.5414.75 (Build officiel) (64 bits)

Same with a private tab, and with Edge.

Undoubtedly softr has the best help section of all the apps I have worked with, and this latest version is spectacular, both for the level of detail in the explanations, and especially for the indexing of the topics that prevents you from reading endless documentations in search of the help you need… thank you very much for your work.

3 Likes

Hello,

Please note that currently we are working on redirecting the old URLs, also need to add the article for Open AI and a few minor ones.

After all this the issue should be fixed, but if you notice anything wrong or can share a page which is blank that would help.

Thanks,