Airtable help required

Hi, I am creating a client portal for Tax Consultant.
I want that when Client A sign-in, he has dropmenu of Financial Year e.g. 2022, 2023 and 2024. Now based on the year selection, the selected year’s Tax Document will appear on screen to download.

(I tried but I was able to connect a single year, how to do with multi years?)
So Tax Document will be mapped to 1) Client and 2) Year

Please provide solution for this

Hi there!

In your database, you need to have at least 3 fields. However, you can have more if necessary. Please feel free to change and modify the database structure according to your needs.

One of the fields can be an attachment field, containing all the attachments of the tax documents. Then, you can have one field specifying the clients associated with that document and another field for the year of the document. On my end, this is a single field so that I can easily use it in the inline filters. Additionally, you can add another field for the email address of the clients and use that in the conditional filters to ensure that each client can access only their data.

Please check this article for more details on conditional filters too. I hope this helps with your use case. Let us know if you have more questions.