Advanced Filters? List Block Question

Hello all! I am trying to 1) make multiple select filters have AND logic and 2) filter by multiple criteria at once.

Everyone in this forum says I should be able to do this by enabling “Advanced Filters” in the List block settings - I have looked at all of the Softr docs I can find and tried out a bunch of different list blocks. What the heck are these people talking about? It doesn’t seem to exist.

Maybe I’ve just been banging my head against a wall too long and missing something obvious? Wouldn’t be the first time…

Thanks for your consideration!

It doesn’t exist.

The answers given in this website are not real => 90% sure it is generated with AI, inventing features that don’t exist.

As I feared :disappointed:

Thanks Matthieu. Is there any way to at least switch logic on multi-select filters from OR to AND?

Not that i am aware of but you can duplicate filters? That basicly gives them AND functionality if you duplicate the same multiselect?

1 Like

That’s a good call, Sallierie, thanks. It’s an unfortunate solution given my interface already has too many single-use filters. More dynamic filters would be such a powerup.