Actions Buttona

For the forms, it’s not yet there but will be for the upcoming hidden fields for the add record action. In the meantime you can use lookup field based on the team member’s team in Airtable and have the teamId too.

I think I have not my day. I don’t get what You mean Artur.

This is what I’using now. I got this from @dcoletta. It works fine but I want the button on the same place where the action buttons are.

<sl-drawer label="Teamlid toevoegen" class="drawer-overview">
  <iframe id="softr-8f0cda74-f638-4c8a-93a8-405ff76fb1db-form1" src="https://www.teamometer.nl/embed/pages/8f0cda74-f638-4c8a-93a8-405ff76fb1db/blocks/form1" width="100%" height="1000" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none;"></iframe>    <script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/iframe-resizer/4.2.11/iframeResizer.min.js"></script>    <script> iFrameResize({ checkOrigin: false, log: true }, '#softr-8f0cda74-f638-4c8a-93a8-405ff76fb1db-form1');</script>
    <script>
    const embedURL =
    "/makeusers?recordId=" + 
    new URLSearchParams(location.search).get('recordId');
    document.getElementById('softr-8f0cda74-f638-4c8a-93a8-405ff76fb1db-form1').src = embedURL;
    </script>
  <sl-button slot="footer" variant="primary">Close</sl-button>
</sl-drawer>

<sl-button>Teamlid toevoegen</sl-button>

<script>
  const drawer = document.querySelector('.drawer-overview');
  const openButton = drawer.nextElementSibling;
  const closeButton = drawer.querySelector('sl-button[variant="primary"]');

openButton.addEventListener('click', () => drawer.show());
  closeButton.addEventListener('click', () => drawer.hide());
</script>

@jaspijk if you are not in a rush just wait few more days then hidden fields will be out

1 Like

Thanks Artur. I wait.

hi there, how far is this feature?

Hey @Mygrate, they are already ready to be added to the app. Wait for them with the next app update! :tada:

3 Likes

Thank you @Marine.Hovhannisyan @artur and Softr team for releasing this action button hidden field update today. Much appreciated!

2 Likes