Trying to display field value from AirTable and make it clickable as an URL in ListDetail

Hi everyone, please help me to figure this out.

I’m trying to display in ListDetail manager’s name that could be clickable and send to the team page. The desired solution is to open a modular page, but opening a new page would also work.

Thank you!

Hi @Tima. Your best bet here is to use HTML in an Airtable field to make a clickable link.

Assume you have an AirTable table with field called Manager Name that has the manager’s name, and another field called Team URL that has the team page’s URL.

Something like this:

1. Add a formula field in the same table, call that formula field Manager Display
  2. For the formula, use something like "<a href='" & {Team URL} & "'>" & {Manager Name} & "</a>"
  3. In Softr, map the field in the List Detail block for the manager’s name to Manager Display instead of Manager Name.

I typed the above off the top of my head so beware for syntax errors, but that’s the basic idea.

1 Like

It worked! Thank you @dcoletta

You’re welcome!

Also, could you please advice if it’s possible to make this link open a modular page?