Trackable identifier / set of strings (unique for each user)

Hi! Am I able to create/see a set of strings unique for each user upon their login?

I run an AI-focused startup that uses API’s to power our product. When subscribers sign-up for a subscription, through the Stripe integration, and then login to my Softr site, they have access to a link (subdomain of my custom domain) in the header that leads to the actual product I offer.

I’m looking for a way to capture unique data from each user in order to track their activity once they click on that link so that I can bill based on usage/activity.

The reason I need it is because I’m adding a subscription-based, prepaid credit system for users (through a third-party provider) where they can select from 2 options - both with a fixed number of monthly credits that the user then “burns” through as the interact with the site and request AI-generated outputs. The third-party provider I am using needs to have a way to identify each user in order to measure their activity accurately.

Can I use “window.logged_in_user” to do this? If not, is there another way? Softr API maybe?

Please help :slight_smile:

@ejbuford pick an attribute from window.logged_in_user and use it. You can use the user’s recordId

1 Like

Oh, awesome! Thanks so much.