How to add a new user - https://docs.softr.io/memberships/data/adding-users
- manual, one by one, using Add User in studio.softr.io. OK
- bulk import .csv file. OK
When connected to an Airtable table
- does the initial connection add all users from the table?
- if so, what is the state of the passwords?
- the initial connection does NOT sync users in Softr data to airtable. Maybe it should??
- do additions to the Airtable table also add to Softr users?
- will Add User in studio.softr.io add to the airtable table? I believe YES.
- removing a user in studio.softr.io does NOT remove the corresponding entry in the airtable table
- does removing a user in the airtable table remove them as users in studio.softr.io?
What level of synchronization between the airtable and user date is expected/planned?
How to manage a large list of users?
With user data in studio
- how to search for a user/email?
- once found, how to edit? Or is delete the only option?
- is there an option to sort the user data? Will there be?
- sorting might help bulk updates when I can sort and select many users at once
With user data in airtable
- It is easy to sort/filter/select users or groups of users (that’s nice)
- Editing the airtable data could sync with the studio user data - should it???