Request for Assistance with "Customizable Form" Block - Changing Default Parameter to French

Hey guys,

I am currently using the “Customizable Form” block as a step in my subscription pipe, and have encountered a scenario where I could use your expertise.

Each time my users attempt to fill out the form, the country flag defaults to the USA. After reaching out to the Softr support team, I learned that this issue is due to the adblock many of my users have installed.

Given that a significant portion of my user base is French and often utilizes adblock, I am looking to change the default setting for the country parameter to France. This would streamline the process for my users and improve their overall experience.

I understand that this might not be an out-of-the-box feature, but could this be achieved through custom code? If so, could anyone provide a general direction on how I might proceed with implementing this or provide me with the appropriate resources?

Any help or guidance would be highly appreciated, as this is a crucial aspect of user interaction on my platform.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,

Best regards :sunflower: