Receiving additional information from the list component,

When utilizing the list component, I want to be able to get additional user information for each list and store it in a database (Google Sheets).
For example, A,B,C… . When the user clicks on list A, they will be asked to enter additional information (via a new form page, or adding a record, etc.) Suppose I have A-1, A-2, A-3… that I want to receive. In this case, we want the database to store the A-1, A-2, A-3… information in the same field as the title information for A. We want the information to be stored in the same field.
I can’t figure out how to do this, please help.

Hey @geekr, please note that when you use a form block to add more information about users to your database, every new form submission will be added as a new record as it is not possible to update the existing data using a form block.

In your case, what you can do is you can add a List Details block linked to the existing List block and configure an action button to allow your users to edit or update the data shown in the list details block. You will learn more about how to configure action buttons here: Introducing Action Buttons - YouTube