Multiple billing cycles - quarterly

It wouldn’t look unprofessional at all. Not classic design or what you often see but nothing to do with unprofessional.

Anyway, this code might be the problem, but not sure.
So you have to take a decision: a 2 cards pricing layout oryou remove the loading page code (feel free to check if it works better without)

A workaround would be to use the custom code for the tabs feature to display pricing1 (being Yearly) / pricing2 (being Quarterly) according to two CTA buttons or hardcoded buttons with labels “Yearly” and “Quarterly”

It wouldn’t work for me unfortunately to have two cards. On the company side, there are 4 different pricing tiers, which I wouldn’t then need to turn into 8 tiers - so the UX would be a disaster :sweat_smile:

The loading page code is quite essential too with the not so pretty loading of the detail pages, so I would not want to have to turn that off. I’ll have to figure out some way to have a different loading page that does not interfere. I’ll ask around if there is a different loading page code that someone is using :confused:

Okay, update - I removed the spinner and it’s still not working. But I have no other custom code on a page level or app level :confused:

I don’t know so :man_shrugging:, but you had a lot of problems with custom code stuff no? :sweat_smile:.

Also: just harrass them to make it a feature. I just abandoned at this point to get such a basic thing, so feel free to take the lead. I’m exhausted about these little features never fixed but giving big problems (the not customizable size of the text of the dropdown - three dots - action buttons being the top of the top… been like this for 6 months)

1 Like

I’ll definitely push for that!!
I might know what the problem is though after a bit of research. I think the problem is the “DOMContentLoaded” event. It seems that it doesn’t wait for styling etc. and this is where the problem comes in. I stripped a page with the pricing block on it of its header, footer and stripe payment, and suddenly it works 80% of the time.

So either something on my website is slowing down the loading process of the page and I need to figure out what, or I need a slightly different code. I found that the “load” event might work to wait for the entire website to have loaded, does that make any sense? :sweat_smile:

And yes :sweat_smile: I still have the issue with the website banner not working without adding a big space on all pages haha. But I don’t have custom code, so I really don’t understand where the problems might come from.