List Block Not Formatting Rich Text

I have a List with horizontal sliding cards with a rich text field that I am trying to setup with rich text formatting from Airtable (and/or the Softr editor), but the display does not include all of the rich text formatting for things like Bullets, Numbered lists, and Blockquotes. I have not run into this problem before with other types of blocks, so I am not sure if it is related to the upgrade to the React blocks, but if those formatting options are available in the editor, they should show up in the front end, too, right? See screenshots for a comparison of rich text formatting when editing vs when displaying the same information.

When editing, bullets :smile:

Screen Shot 2022-12-12 at 3.47.05 PM

When not editing, no more bullets :cry:

Screen Shot 2022-12-12 at 3.47.13 PM

Hey @Derek,

Can you please ask you to make sure the Rich Text formatting is enabled for the Long Text field in Airtable?

Also, please check if you have any spaces added at the beginning or at the end of the formatted words?

@Suzie ,

Yes, the airtable field has rich text formatting turned on, and some of the rich text formatting (bold, links, etc.) does show up in Softr. I also tried setting up the same field in different block types. The formatting did not work for other List block types, but does work when I put it in a table block: