Hover behavior in a List is broken when List has a Open Page

Happens with newest list block as such as “List with Horizontal Cards and Visible Button”

If there is no “on click” action, Hover behavior is correct (for instance, I see shades if configured)
If there is an Open page action on Click, there is no more Hover behavior

Hey @erwanp, are you referring to the Hover colors of the Inline filtered in the “List with Horizontal Cards and Visible Button” block?

I am referring to (at least) the Shade effect ; which does not trigger on hover if there is an action associated

Can you please send an URL of your app to check it on a live version?

Same for me, tell me if you still need it so that I display a live example version @Marine.Hovhannisyan

@matthieu_chateau it would be just perfect to see a live version of the described case to be able to better understand it and check it.

So the link is this one: Find business ideas

Go to the bottom of the page to see the correct list block (the second one)

Here is a screenshot of my setup for the item fields of this list block. (so there should be a hover effect + there is no change with the cursor. But when I click it opens the modal, as it should be)

Tell me when it’s ok for you, that I hide it from my site.

Thanks

Also the margin bottom doesn’t work correctly for this list block (and maybe other list blocks, to be checked) => it doesn’t increase the margin bottom between items, as it should, but it increases the padding bottom of every single item displayed.

Hello,

Same problem here with the card list :

• if no action on click : shadows are working
  • if Open Page selected : no more hover shadows

Hope it will works soon, thanks !

Hey @Charles,

I will check it and share this with the team. :slight_smile: Will get back to you once having an update.

Hey @Charles,

I addresses this issue to the team, they will fix it. I will make sure to keep you posted once the fix is done :slight_smile:

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that the issue has been fixed on List blocks.

Hard reload the page and check, please. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Yes, thank you!

1 Like