Filter on the record ID

I’m trying to setup this, the page 1 2 and 3 are configured like this. But I would like to have a link from the page 1 to the page 3, to allow the user to bypass the page 2 if he wants to (dotted line in the graph below).

So my idea was to filter on the record ID but it’s not possible ? softr docs doesn’t mention it

I appreciate all your good ideas. Thanks :heart:

I’m not sure I understand exactly what you’re trying to do. But here’s a guess. It sounds like on page 1 you have a record ID in hand and you want to load page 3, which has a list details block on it, and display that list detials block with the record ID from page 1.

If that’s the case, you don’t need to filter on that record ID. All you have to do is construct the URL to page 3 and add ?recordId=rec123 to that URL. (If the URL already has a ? on it, add &recordId=rec123 instead.) And substitute your record ID for rec123.

Is that what you are looking for, or have I not completely grasped the scenario?

2 Likes

Exactly what I was looking for, thank you very much @dcoletta , obvious now that I know it haha

1 Like