Auto refresh displayed block data

Hi everyone.

I have a slightly different use case.

I am using the Account Profile block. Above it, I have a CTA block used for a message that says “hey, you are missing some account profile data”. The visibility of the CTA “warning” block is mapped to a a user group that checks for the Account Profile’s corresponding Airtable fields not to be empty. The idea is that the CTA “warning” block only shows up if some fields are missing data.

When I fill out the Account Profile block’s form, it updates the Airtable, but the CTA “warning” block does not disappear. Unless I reload the page - not a good user experience.

Any thoughts on how to handle this, such that the warning would disappear automatically, right after all the fields in the Account Profile have been populated and the Update button has been clicked?

Thanks
Boris

This would be possible if we add callback options for user account block form submission. After the form submission then it would be possible to reload the page. Can you DM some details so I can become a test user and try in your app ?

Hi everyone

I have a variation on this issue that I’m hoping someone can help me with please.

I have a form on a page that triggers an API through Make and the results of the API are returned in a list below the form. I’m using the following custom code inside the footer that refreshes the page after 9 seconds so that the results appear in the list.

<script>
var form1 = document.getElementById('form1');
form1.addEventListener('submit', function() {
  setTimeout(function() {
    window.location.reload();
  }, 9000);
});
</script>

It works 9 times out of 10 (I think the API sometimes takes longer). However, I’d like to give the user a visual indicator (such as a loader) under the form that we’re waiting for the page to refresh and the results to appear. I’ve experimented with various iterations, but don’t seem to be getting anywhere. Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thank you.